Fantalk Forum Index Fantalk
The Unofficial Forum For Raith Rovers Fans
PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR
SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURES 21/22
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry Panayiotou
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> In The Past & Former Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RealNotFizz



Joined: 28 Jun 2010
Posts: 1355
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Harry Panayiotou Reply with quote

This:-

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-NEWS-Harry-Panayiotou-breaks-85/story-29007552-detail/story.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Castle



Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Posts: 4627

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't do that realnotfizz, I thought the rest of that link was going to read 'breaks leg'!.
_________________
Fantalk~Often wrong but never in doubt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RealNotFizz



Joined: 28 Jun 2010
Posts: 1355
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A N Other



Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Posts: 536
Location: TheLangToun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Castle wrote:
Don't do that realnotfizz, I thought the rest of that link was going to read 'breaks leg'!.


I think Harry might discover a little niggle so he can stay a wee bit longer in "Sweet SKB" if his twitter account is anything to go by. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
specky4eyes



Joined: 04 Aug 2014
Posts: 505

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's done hee-haw, send him back to Leicester
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StarksBarmy



Joined: 03 Apr 2010
Posts: 3576

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More importantly, noticed Sarah 'P'latt on Corrie called her bairn "Harry" last week!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wellyboot



Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 1951
Location: Aberdeenshire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

specky4eyes wrote:
He's done hee-haw, send him back to Leicester


Positive as always. He has been here 5 minutes. Give him a chance!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
natman--nye



Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 169
Location: Glasgow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wellyboot wrote:
specky4eyes wrote:
He's done hee-haw, send him back to Leicester


Positive as always. He has been here 5 minutes. Give him a chance!


Agreed wellyboot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D.Hancock



Joined: 13 Jul 2008
Posts: 466

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been difficult to judge what Harry has to offer given the games he has played in the lone striker role. He clearly has talent and an eye for goal as his CV, shows. I would like to see him have a run out tomorrow as a foil for Thomas maybe playing a bit deeper so we can see what he has about him when the job is to win back the ball and dig deep on behalf of the team.

However it's Ray's call and he knows far more than I do.

What can't be questioned is the boys commitment to the loan deal and his readiness to identify with the team and the support, seems like a fine lad. (Same could be said of our Rangers loanee who also has an energy for playing for us and a great attitude for such a young player)

Now Harry, get some goals!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfman Jack



Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 9764
Location: Pawtucket Brewery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D.Hancock wrote:
It's been difficult to judge what Harry has to offer given the games he has played in the lone striker role. He clearly has talent and an eye for goal as his CV, shows. I would like to see him have a run out tomorrow as a foil for Thomas maybe playing a bit deeper so we can see what he has about him when the job is to win back the ball and dig deep on behalf of the team.

However it's Ray's call and he knows far more than I do.

What can't be questioned is the boys commitment to the loan deal and his readiness to identify with the team and the support, seems like a fine lad. (Same could be said of our Rangers loanee who also has an energy for playing for us and a great attitude for such a young player)

Now Harry, get some goals!!


Back of the net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdVFzdRZF0Q
_________________
Hope he's got plenty Rovers action to comment on tonight....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Neil M



Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Posts: 2154
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! Very Happy Very Happy Might need a wee bit of editing like Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teka



Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 975
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a player he could be if he just learned to header a ball, not once did he even challenge for a header today. Good control and shows some pace, but get someone to show him how to header.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AuthorUnknown



Joined: 16 Jul 2008
Posts: 5772
Location: KY1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teka wrote:
What a player he could be if he just learned to header a ball, not once did he even challenge for a header today. Good control and shows some pace, but get someone to show him how to header.


If he could pass and shoot it would be a bonus too.
_________________
If I were a fighter I'd probably kick your ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scotty



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 8723
Location: Almost Dysart.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye right!
Harri had a great game today according to a non raith fan I took to the game, he thought he was a great player who both made space for and brought in Hardie and others during the game over the 90.

By the way any word on our new signing you discovered on twitter yet Au? Rolling Eyes
_________________
Competitive goals: Poplatnik 11, Zanatta 10, Connolly 10, Ross 7, Vaughan 4, Matthew 3, Spencer 3, Varian 3, Benedictus 2, Tait 2, Tumilty 2, Arnott 1, Dick 1, Gullan 1, Snow 1, Stanton 1, OG 1.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AuthorUnknown



Joined: 16 Jul 2008
Posts: 5772
Location: KY1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty wrote:
Aye right!
Harri had a great game today according to a non raith fan I took to the game, he thought he was a great player who both made space for and brought in Hardie and others during the game over the 90.

By the way any word on our new signing you discovered on twitter yet Au? Rolling Eyes


He doesn't cut the mustard for me. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the starting eleven for the play offs. Could be a decent option if we are desperste with 15 minutes to go but that's about it.
_________________
If I were a fighter I'd probably kick your ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> In The Past & Former Players All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com