Fantalk Forum Index Fantalk

VISIT RAITHROVERS.NET

S.P.F.L CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURES 22/23
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dunbar v Raith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> Matchtalk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
red zebra



Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 2439
Location: Whaur the bridies are

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WillieKirk wrote:
https://www.67hailhail.com/news/brody-paterson-confirms-hell-leave-celtic-in-the-summer-contract-expiring/?amp

Assuming this is the same Brody - he looks a prospect.


Same boy Murray had on loan at Airdrie last season, Kirkcaldy boy according to Transfermarket
_________________
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crazy Englishman



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 6446
Location: sunny varna on the black sea coast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were we tat good or were dumbar that bad
_________________
now enjoying my fishing time, at peace with nature. but being a avid radio ham my global contacts have increased. any hams around call me lz2csk on 14200 or their aboyuts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TxRover



Joined: 02 Jun 2018
Posts: 2673
Location: North Texas, USA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy Englishman wrote:
were we tat good or were dumbar that bad


EoS Premier side, not much more than a glorified scrimmage…but useful. Nice goal by Easton, Ross showing some skills, and Mitchell shows the head to be a goal mouth pest as well as the speedy attacker he was at Bo’ness.

Can’t fault Thomson on the conceded goal either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armagh Rover



Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 5409
Location: Nottinghamshire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work out some nice passages of play Young looked ok , Paterson should be signed, Dick didn't look out of place at CB, although tougher tests are coming up, so we'll see how that pans out, maybe Thomson shouldn't hve been so far of his line for their goal though
And I kinda like that strip they were wearing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wolfman Jack



Joined: 25 Dec 2010
Posts: 10027
Location: Pawtucket Brewery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armagh Rover wrote:
Good work out some nice passages of play Young looked ok , Paterson should be signed, Dick didn't look out of place at CB, although tougher tests are coming up, so we'll see how that pans out, maybe Thomson shouldn't hve been so far of his line for their goal though
And I kinda like that strip they were wearing


I think that was the training kit.
_________________
Hope he's got plenty Rovers action to comment on tonight....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wellyboot



Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 2098
Location: Aberdeenshire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easton goal. What a strike! More of that please. WOW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wellyboot



Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 2098
Location: Aberdeenshire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easton goal. What a strike! More of that please. WOW!

However, The goal conceded is a wonder strike from about 45 yards. Absolute belter! Won’t see a better goal all season.

Good work with the highlights as always Raith TV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Armagh Rover



Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 5409
Location: Nottinghamshire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfman Jack wrote:
Armagh Rover wrote:
Good work out some nice passages of play Young looked ok , Paterson should be signed, Dick didn't look out of place at CB, although tougher tests are coming up, so we'll see how that pans out, maybe Thomson shouldn't hve been so far of his line for their goal though
And I kinda like that strip they were wearing


I think that was the training kit.


Aye no to shabby for a training tops, I'd wear one at the golf lol, I wonder if the shorts n socks ar part of the new strip
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
spot on



Joined: 15 Jun 2015
Posts: 365

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TxRover wrote:
Crazy Englishman wrote:
were we tat good or were dumbar that bad


EoS Premier side, not much more than a glorified scrimmage…but useful. Nice goal by Easton, Ross showing some skills, and Mitchell shows the head to be a goal mouth pest as well as the speedy attacker he was at Bo’ness.

Can’t fault Thomson on the conceded goal either.


Not an EOS Premier side, they are an EOS first division side they were relegated last season. Play in the same league as Kirkcaldy & Dysart so not a level to make too many judgements on the result.
_________________
Davie McGurn gone but never forgotten!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Castle



Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Posts: 4744

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wise counsel Spot On. But c'mon, we both know the league is already in the bag.
_________________
Fantalk~Often wrong but never in doubt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
badpress139



Joined: 19 May 2015
Posts: 2270
Location: Glenrothes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

red zebra wrote:
WillieKirk wrote:
https://www.67hailhail.com/news/brody-paterson-confirms-hell-leave-celtic-in-the-summer-contract-expiring/?amp

Assuming this is the same Brody - he looks a prospect.


Same boy Murray had on loan at Airdrie last season, Kirkcaldy boy according to Transfermarket


Yes, he is a local lad. Former pupil of balwearie high school. Well thought of by Airdire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> Matchtalk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com