Fantalk Forum Index Fantalk

VISIT RAITHROVERS.NET

S.P.F.L CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURES 22/23
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RALLY ROUND ROVERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> Fundraisers & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bigeein



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 1895
Location: windygates

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfman Jack wrote:
bigeein wrote:
Just a small idea that i have emailed the club about ...

Hi ,


I have had a little idea on how to raise a few pounds for the club now it is coming to the end of the season .



Would it be possible to have the players sign there strips that they have worn all season and auction them off . I.E. full goalie strip with shirt signed buy Dave Mcgurn . or John Bairds full strip with his signature .


If it is the clubs intention to keep the home strips for next season i'm sure we could do this with the away strip . I'm pretty sure we would attract some good bids for the likes of Brian Grahams strip. John Bairds, the two Walkers , Mcgurn etc etc . Even if this raises 500 its all in a good cause .




Just an idea which could raise a few 's


Best regards

Ian Cunningham .


Ian,

There is a scheme already running that seems like your proposal.
It's the Shirt Sponsorship scheme, pay 150.00 + VAT and you recieve a signed shirt from the player at the seasons end, this years presentation is a week on Tuesday.
I don't know if your proposal would run given this is in place, mind you there are probaly still some shirts not sponsored.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chopper



Joined: 14 Jul 2008
Posts: 1194
Location: Location unknown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigeein wrote:
Wolfman Jack wrote:
bigeein wrote:
Just a small idea that i have emailed the club about ...

Hi ,


I have had a little idea on how to raise a few pounds for the club now it is coming to the end of the season .



Would it be possible to have the players sign there strips that they have worn all season and auction them off . I.E. full goalie strip with shirt signed buy Dave Mcgurn . or John Bairds full strip with his signature .


If it is the clubs intention to keep the home strips for next season i'm sure we could do this with the away strip . I'm pretty sure we would attract some good bids for the likes of Brian Grahams strip. John Bairds, the two Walkers , Mcgurn etc etc . Even if this raises 500 its all in a good cause .




Just an idea which could raise a few 's


Best regards

Ian Cunningham .


Ian,

There is a scheme already running that seems like your proposal.
It's the Shirt Sponsorship scheme, pay 150.00 + VAT and you recieve a signed shirt from the player at the seasons end, this years presentation is a week on Tuesday.
I don't know if your proposal would run given this is in place, mind you there are probaly still some shirts not sponsored.


If this was to happen at a fundraiser night and if the shirts were framed also then maybe interest would be higher
_________________

We might be the WEE TEAM but you canny beat us .........
We need a miracle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
valleydon



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 1398
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about selling autographed fotos of Eric to sellick fans at a tenner a throw, we could make thousands lol Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jacobite



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 347
Location: ma hoose

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Elton John is appearing at the Falkirk stadium this summer.I wonder what our board is doing to bring in cash for the club this summer?
_________________
Il'l no be back
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scotty



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 8764
Location: Almost Dysart.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree and wonder what our BoD are proposing to raise money.

Mind you have to bear in mind that Falkirk FC don't own the Falkirk stadium the council does. So who's promoting the Elton John gig? Is it the club or the council?
_________________
Competitive goals: Connolly 12, Easton 5, Stanton 4, Dick 3, Gullan 3, Connell 2,, Brown 1, McBride 1,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teka



Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 975
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our BOD will be the usual, nothing and organsing some not so money spinning friendlies
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7374
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt they will have anything planned so it will be left up the fans to do something as usual.
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Graeme Meldrum



Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Posts: 1254

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teka wrote:
Our BOD will be the usual, nothing and organsing some not so money spinning friendlies


You do realise that quality teams only do friendlies if there is money involved. We will go for clubs that will play us for free.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7374
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So whats happening to rally round rovers campaign ?
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KennyA



Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 416
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by looks and sounds of things .... nothing

Think this is a big season where there is a potential for Raith Rovers to get back on the right road and maybe even make money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Andy C



Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 538
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonofwallace wrote:
So whats happening to rally round rovers campaign ?

The same as always. Folk come up with ideas and a way to implement them and RRR will try to push them forward if they are feasible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7374
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats fair enough but surely those running this should be keeping fans up to date with how things are going.I have offered to put any money made from the geordie munro song towards this fund[which isnt a lot just now]but no one has got back to me about it.
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andy C



Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 538
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonofwallace wrote:
Thats fair enough but surely those running this should be keeping fans up to date with how things are going.I have offered to put any money made from the geordie munro song towards this fund[which isnt a lot just now]but no one has got back to me about it.

Not sure about that, Quinny.
Probably best emailing Dave Wann.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7374
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you were involved by the answer you gave me.
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andy C



Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 538
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonofwallace wrote:
I thought you were involved by the answer you gave me.

Wasn't involved as much towards the end of the season due to other priorities.
I wouldn't deal with anything financial anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> Fundraisers & Maintenance All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com