Fantalk Forum Index Fantalk

VISIT RAITHROVERS.NET

S.P.F.L CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURES 22/23
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Match Day Loose Change Bin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> Fundraisers & Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
duke of atholl



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 1220
Location: Perth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are normally so many people collecting for charity outside the ground that my loose change never made it as far as the Blue Bin!
_________________
Val McDermid straddles my chest every Saturday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7381
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

625 was what was collected in the bin.
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 97
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StarksBarmy



Joined: 03 Apr 2010
Posts: 3712

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better than a kick in the balls I suppose.

Wow Quinny, that's about a quid for every bottle lid you put in it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE RED



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 2229
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any idea what the 625 was use for, youth or fitness equipment or something else ? I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this or did I miss an announcement?
_________________
Don`t stop believin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Castle



Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Posts: 4742

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying shares for the Trust I would guess.
_________________
Fantalk~Often wrong but never in doubt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7381
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one knows Confused
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 97
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigeein



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 1895
Location: windygates

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet again LACK/NO communication from fan rep . Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Disappeared into the bottomless dept pit probably. Might of been a good idea to buy new waterproof tracksuits for the ball boys / girls they look a little old and tattie . Idea Idea Idea
_________________
Only on fan talk can supporters find a negative in a 5-0 win. 🤔
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tam
Moderator


Joined: 06 Jul 2008
Posts: 6361
Location: Kettlebridge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looked like they had some new gear on Saturday with new sponsors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonofwallace



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 7381
Location: kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wouldnt have been from 600 odd quid that was in a bin.
_________________
YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
JUSTICE FOR THE 97
6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
27/11/94
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigeein



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 1895
Location: windygates

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say that the bin will not be getting another penny from me.

No communication regarding when bin was opened .

No official thanks to all who donated . ( guess you didn't need the cash )

No information on what the funds were used for . ( if they have been used at all )

Great idea , pity it has been spoiled buy poor communication , and blatant disregard for all who contributed .


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If anyone has any information on this please post as the club/fan rep has to much to do .
_________________
Only on fan talk can supporters find a negative in a 5-0 win. 🤔
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lbarnett-bl



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 5345
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigeein wrote:
Sorry to say that the bin will not be getting another penny from me.

No communication regarding when bin was opened .

No official thanks to all who donated . ( guess you didn't need the cash )

No information on what the funds were used for . ( if they have been used at all )

Great idea , pity it has been spoiled buy poor communication , and blatant disregard for all who contributed .


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If anyone has any information on this please post as the club/fan rep has to much to do .

Genuine question, what has the fans' rep got to do? as I haven't seen anything from him except from an extremely cheeky comment regarding Rock the Rovers, other than that I agree with your post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rovers4ever



Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 5314
Location: Burntisland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lbarnett-bl wrote:
bigeein wrote:
Sorry to say that the bin will not be getting another penny from me.

No communication regarding when bin was opened .

No official thanks to all who donated . ( guess you didn't need the cash )

No information on what the funds were used for . ( if they have been used at all )

Great idea , pity it has been spoiled buy poor communication , and blatant disregard for all who contributed .


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If anyone has any information on this please post as the club/fan rep has to much to do .

Genuine question, what has the fans' rep got to do? as I haven't seen anything from him except from an extremely cheeky comment regarding Rock the Rovers, other than that I agree with your post.


Think bigeein's comment about the fans rep was tongue in cheek....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lbarnett-bl



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 5345
Location: Kirkcaldy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rovers4ever wrote:
lbarnett-bl wrote:
bigeein wrote:
Sorry to say that the bin will not be getting another penny from me.

No communication regarding when bin was opened .

No official thanks to all who donated . ( guess you didn't need the cash )

No information on what the funds were used for . ( if they have been used at all )

Great idea , pity it has been spoiled buy poor communication , and blatant disregard for all who contributed .


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If anyone has any information on this please post as the club/fan rep has to much to do .

Genuine question, what has the fans' rep got to do? as I haven't seen anything from him except from an extremely cheeky comment regarding Rock the Rovers, other than that I agree with your post.


Think bigeein's comment about the fans rep was tongue in cheek....

Oops Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
12th man



Joined: 31 Oct 2009
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a bit harsh bigeein you been on the greeting pill medication like gavin Laughing
Joking apart I arranged to get the bin put together after a discussion that i had with gavin regarding irish rovers idea, i should have probably followed it up with updates etc. In fairness the fans rep was trying to contact me prior to the bin being opened and gavin will verify this, unfortunitly due to my busy work schedule i have been unable to speak with him, i dont think the Club is being ungrateful, were just at the start of the season and they will be busy with other stuff.....what i will do is contact dave and speak with him and get him to stick something on the OS to update everybody....
Its a right laugh coming on fantalk listening to folk moaning about the Club, we know that they are not good on the PR stuff but when you have different fan groups it wont be easy keeping everyone happy. COTR
_________________
supportrovers@aol.co.uk

Account Name - ' Support Rovers '
Account Nr : 06025487
Sort Code : 80-16-84
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigeein



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 1895
Location: windygates

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that , and yes comment's were toung and cheek , with a little dig as well .

However I am a little disappointed in the handling of the situation . Perhaps it would be a good and simple idea to make a poster and stick it up next to the bin and raith trust table along the lines of ,

WE AT RAITH ROVERS WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL WHO DONATED TO THE LOOSE CHANGE BIN . SO FAR WE HAVE RAISED ---.-- . THIS CASH WAS GREATFULY RECIVED AND HAS BEEN USED FOR ________&_______ .

WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED IF FANS WOULD KEEP DONATEING ANYTHING THEY CAN AS WE HOPE TO BEAT THE LAST AMMOUNT RAISED . ANY CASH RASIED THIS TIME ROUND WILL BE USED FOR ________&_______ .

That way people know what they are putting into and could help raise a little more if they knew whare the money was going .
Smile Smile Smile thanks anyway .
_________________
Only on fan talk can supporters find a negative in a 5-0 win. 🤔
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fantalk Forum Index -> Fundraisers & Maintenance All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com